The Sarangani Writers League is delighted to announce that we are currently accepting submissions for our inaugural anthology. We are looking for unpublished, original literary works from writers who have ties to Sarangani Province.
• The work may be authored by one or more individuals, provided all authors were born, are residing, working or studying, or have resided, worked or studied in any of the municipalities of Sarangani.
• It may be in any literary form (nonfiction, poetry, play, fiction, hybrid/experimental, etc.).
• It may be written in English, Filipino, or any local language spoken in Sarangani. If it is in a local language, an English or Filipino translation should be included.
• It should have “water” (in all of its forms and meanings) as the main theme.
• It must be original and not a direct retelling of another work. An unpublished or out-of-print work, as well as portions and derivatives of it that can be considered original or different, is acceptable.
• Any work that violates ethical standards will be automatically rejected.
• An author may submit one or more works.
• The work, together with the authors’ name/pen name and short bio note, should be emailed to 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦
• The deadline for submissions is 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰.
For questions or clarifications, contact us through email or our Facebook page. We look forward to reading your submissions!